Create your free account now! Sign up

Trouble call

I am very disappointed in my MSO. I have been a loyal customer and employee to this industry. I never have I thought I would buy a dish!!!! I am getting ready to call my Telco. (Man I feel so dirty!!!) My TV and cable modem are both on the fritz!!!

First the modem went out on me, I tried the no brainers like reboot, reset, un plug and all that sort of stuff For the modem, I have to connect directly, no more wireless, and I have to unplug, restart and reboot every time I turn on the computer and try to use the Internet.

Well, I called Time Warner and was told that as long as it is working they will not send anyone out to fix it up properly! One reason being that they don't have to hook up my modem the right way because they will not connect other products like a router to theirs and they are not responsible to do so!!!!

I have done everything including buy a new router and still I must go through this insane set of tasks just to use what I spend $150.00 per month for!

Now the TV.......a week and a half later, still no Internet working properly my TV says ne moment please, this channel should be available shortly.

I did the reboot, unplug, reset, all the trouble shooting stuff and quick fixes, and still each channel is donned with the depressing message accented by a blue screen.

I called three times,
first time, wrong department and then disconnected,

second call: rcording that they are too busy so call back later,

third call, customer service goes through the reboot and trouble shoot stuff I already did, I humor her knowing that she can press a button or two that may just help,

Alas........no TV. She said she was sorry, and tried to end the call. I asked if she could send a tech out, she answered yes...Sunday!!!

I cant believe that with all of the contractors you all have running around that ne either in-house or contracted tech canck this out so I can watch the TV I pay $150.00 per month for???

I am really disgusted with the situation. Come on, I do not want to go to the competition, but they are offering what I have for 100.00 per month and guarantee service. This is really upsetting to me, I really love cable.

Why cant things go back to the days when service was everything and the customer was king? You would fire a contractor for treating a client this way. You tell us how we must treat the customer as well as professionally possible and then are treating your customers this way???? This is very wrong.

I think that if you don't want to get stomped by the competition you should reevaluate you ways of dealing with your subscribers, hire more in house and contractors you can afford it.

Do something, this could make the laziest of subs change service. If I am this upset, imagine what it is doing to your customers.

Please create some sort of marketing campaign that speaks on your policy of customer service, guarantee service and immediate help when service is out for more than 12-24 hours.

I will pay a little more for many things if they have really good service that makes doing business with them a pleasurable experience. Please consider this with all of your heart and common sense.

Gal
This is CABL.com posting #187391. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWUB
There are 8 replies to this message
Re: Trouble call Hybrid.PC 3/22/2007 9:34:00 PM
Re: Trouble call lostintx 3/22/2007 6:37:00 PM
Re: Trouble call Splicer Life 4me 3/22/2007 8:21:00 AM
Re: Trouble call Billy Edwards 3/22/2007 7:20:00 AM
Re: Trouble call bushmaster 3/22/2007 6:23:00 AM
Re: Trouble call fiber4176 3/22/2007 5:50:00 AM
Re: Trouble call joeatstellar 3/21/2007 11:59:00 PM
Re: Trouble call Waiting out the Storm 3/21/2007 9:03:00 PM