Create your free account now! Sign up

How do you get the customer to you call you first

Please, this isn't another thread to flame about DTV chargebacks.  I'm sure we are all aware of these chargebacks.  I can honestly say 70% of my chargebacks are DTV equipment related based on the service tech who truck rolled the service call. Was the service tech honest to the real issue of the problem? I don't know, but I my generated service calls were verified legit.  So I know for sure that the customer does call in regarding a problem they have with their service. You go out of way and do back flips to make the customer happy and leave your number to call you when something comes up, but they end up not doing so.  The problem is... how do you get the customer to you call you first if a problem arises?

I'm been straight forward by letting the customers know that DTV charges me back when they call in about any issue, but this doesn't always work.

What works for you?

Help please
This is CABL.com posting #290129. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnDF
There are 8 replies to this message
Re: How do you get the customer to you call you fi islandcable 2/4/2010 3:41:05 PM
Re: How do you get the customer to you call you fi Lightmaster 2/1/2010 11:15:26 PM
Re: How do you get the customer to you call you fi justchecking 2/1/2010 9:46:32 PM