Create your free account now! Sign up

Unions? You have to care about each other...Are Yo

You know year after year I read these post as well as all of you. They always say the same thing with the same complaints. Matt is right and so are a couple of others in this post. The problem is you post and then the rest of you go out and kiss ass not even knowing what you are signing. They dont give you time to have it checked out by a lawyer because most contracts arent worth the ink used to print them. The catch to that is no lawyer will take your case because it isn't ever big enough! So because of lack of protection in this industry,the greed of main contractors, the buddy system, no morals, principles or ethics.....And your own willingness to screw each other. Nothing is going to be done to help you. Dishnetwork and Directv know all this and so do the main contractors. They can get you to do whatever they want because lets face it, if you won't somebody naive and stupid will come in and replace the last naive and stupid. But some of you bright boys would want to spend time makeing fun of someones spelling rather than sticking together to change things. "Oh but I need the money I cant afford not to have work" How many times in the last few years I've heard that one.......Well face it..You are all going to get screw sooner or later! Do something now as a group and start organizing or keep wasting your time BS-ing here which does no good. Why not use here as a place for organizing something constructive. Invite your other techs on here for their opinion and then form a plan together across the country. Have everyone come look at the post that we have here now and read and see if someone comes up with a way. Or is that just too hard? The reason you are complaining and have no rights is because you use this forum for the wrong thing. Everybody knows techs in all parts of the country call them have them post here. And oh yes there will always be the guys that go right back to the wise cracking the ones who dont have families and dont care about the brotherhood. Everything is a joke to these kind of guys. Are you one of those (your post will tell)? If not, Than prove it and do what is suggested. Start acting like brothers! What if no install s were done across the country on the same day? Start with that and then another and other ideas until things change.........Or would you like someone else to do it for you......Its all in your hands now!
This is CABL.com posting #255359. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeAR
There are 7 replies to this message
Re: Unions? You have to care about each other...Ar whistleblower25 11/28/2009 12:49:49 PM
Re: Unions? You have to care about each other...Ar Beatlejuice 10/28/2009 8:57:07 PM
Re: Unions? You have to care about each other...Ar techlife1 10/10/2009 6:49:59 PM
Re: Unions? You have to care about each other...Ar ALTEXSPLICING 5/27/2009 6:29:26 PM