Create your free account now! Sign up

The letter will be posted Friday night then you ca

I will be posting the first letter that was sent to FCC,OSHA, all the media outlet's and from this day forward i will keep the bar of dawg's updated this is the time that we all start to change the way these people do buiessnes since we won't form a union wich we can debate all year round may be together we can still make the GOV (FCC) to hold the Cable system's more accountable Surly we all can agree that enough is enough. we all know the horror stories we all have wife's and kid's Iam getting out now changing my carre but until the day I die or it change's I will not give up this fight and anybody who has posted a story on this bar regarding not getting paid here is the chance to atleast try to prevent it from happing to other people. It's like politcis if you don't vote you can't complain on how are Great nation is being run This was once a respectful trade I would love to see it again that way.
anybody that want's to stop it now please PM me it wont happen overnight I do belive it will start to change slowly
(deal)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #183918. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV0A
There are 10 replies to this message
Sorry half asleep lashdawg 1/27/2007 10:12:00 AM
The Game is going to the next levle lashdawg 1/27/2007 10:08:00 AM
Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo 1st to Kink 1/25/2007 8:00:00 PM
Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo 1st to Kink 1/25/2007 12:34:00 PM
Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo Gwester843 1/25/2007 12:24:00 PM