Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo

IMO instead of encouraging everyone to read the letter, everyone should be encouraged to write a letter of their own. Unless you are someone who can say you represent a large group of people, the chances of you getting the results you're looking for are slim as a single individual. Maybe let everyone know who you addressed the letter to, so we can write them also. I wouldn't worry to much about grammar and things like that. Just make sure you at least use spell check and that you're points are clear. After all, you want them to know you are an average Joe and not some hired lawyer.

I would've have started by asking everyone to start writing to the MSO's , DTV, DISH. Write a letter and CC it to to their friends and foes. CC the orgs. MSOs DTV and DISH donate money to, cc the unions who represent their workers, and cc the politicians they are known to support. Wait for their response then take it from there. In my experieces Ive noticed that its important that when you go to government agencys that you can show that whoever you're complaining about is aware that there is a problem and have been given the opportunity to resolve it.

Good Luck, I wish you the best and whatever happens to not get discouraged.

This is CABL.com posting #183965. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV1l
Posted in reply to: The letter will be posted Friday night then you ca by lashdawg
There are 0 replies to this message