Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo

lashdawg your EFFIN right even with all of the grammatical errors !! All I've seen on this site especially with whether cable techs should have a union or not is maybe we don't need or maybe we do need, Then there's my favorite "don't listen to those guys who say look into having a union in ur shop cause all they do is take ur money" Well guess what i got out and i'm working for the comp now doing the same job i was doing and gettin paid more !!!! ain't that a beyotch. I have every major holiday off, Moderate overtime and most important of all 5 day work week (i actually get to see my kids grow ). lashdawg i really wish you had posted that message earlier. i could of gotten you in on tech mini course you have to pass in order to get in . Bottom line is get out while you can because if the techs don't get together and organize(and you all know what I mean !!!) It will get worse. P.S. just found out from one of my peoples that cablevision is now out sourcing inbound sales (more doe for da dolans ). And u guys don't think you should get organized huh ??(director)
This is CABL.com posting #183956. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV1c
Posted in reply to: The letter will be posted Friday night then you ca by lashdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The letter will be posted Friday night then yo Hang em High 1/26/2007 12:45:00 AM