Create your free account now! Sign up

Crazy Cable Guys Actions Affecting So Many Others

I was working at Premier Cable in Chicago when Anthony Triplett committed 2 murders while on jobs. I feel so bad for the families of the victims, but no one else had anything to with this mess and now Comcast has a freeze on all Premier Cable employees until further notice. We cannot work for any Comcast contractors. I have been in the industry for 6 years now. I have a son, a wife, a mortgage, and a ton of other bills over my head, and now its seems like im going to lose everything. I have lost my form of income and im really on the line of struggling. It may sound personal, but this could have happened to any of us at any given time. Could someone please offer me any kind information, suggestions, or just some feedback regarding this situation. I would greatly appreciate it.
This is CABL.com posting #181690. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVqE
There are 7 replies to this message
Re: Crazy Cable Guys Actions Affecting So Many Oth slimhefty 12/27/2006 7:14:00 PM
Re: Crazy Cable Guys Actions Affecting So Many Oth joeatstellar 12/27/2006 1:02:00 AM
Re: Crazy Cable Guys Actions Affecting So Many Oth jimcarrey 12/26/2006 11:02:00 PM