Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Crazy Cable Guys Actions Affecting So Many Oth

Honestly can you blame them? Put yourself in their shoes. You run a business and someone doing work for you up and murders at least 2 people...how would you feel? What would you do? Personally, I'd do the same thing Comcast did. And if you think this is the only industry stuff like this goes on in, you're far from mistaken.

Now, I can understand where you're coming from...you want to provide for your family and rightly so. You want them to look at it from your point of view, but at the same time try and be them and look at it from their point of view.

I'm not going to go any further with this, because I'd probably write a 10 page paper, so I'll leave it at that.

Now, what are you going to do? Move to a different MSO...go work for WOW? Or find a different career? The choice is yours, but sitting around waiting for Comcast to lift its sanctions, or going on here and talking about it isn't going to put a paycheck in your pocket. I'm not saying this to be a dick, I'm saying it purely in the interests of you not losing your house or being able to put food in your kids stomachs.

Anyways, just my $0.02.
It was then that Caroline remembered her kitchen back in Montana, with a stove that she might or might not have turned off, and so with a heavy sigh, she put down the penguin.
This is CABL.com posting #181716. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVq4
Posted in reply to: Crazy Cable Guys Actions Affecting So Many Others by chitowncableguy
There are 0 replies to this message