Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: O'ConnerZ Head!!!!!!!!

Well, Mike O'Conner? "Who you" isn't that a needed "Grammer correcting"? Yes, I think you must be "Illiterate" like you call everyone else when they make spelling & Grammer mistakes!
Next is the "FACTS" as "YOU" see them are VERY distorted!
But, of course one would expect this coming from an "Illiterate", Lying ONION HEAD..and FAR from distinguished!
The FACTS are as follows:

Mike Jones came to my home in St. Charles, MO. to do an install that I had already completed! He was working for a sad company called NACOM/AmeriLink Corp. (NAPALM)!
He "Seemed" to have his act together and drove a nice truck with all his own tools in it!
I spoke to him about learning Sweep to do (End of the Line readings) for six months min. and progress on from there!

He had a TRILITHICS TriCorder (RF/CLI field meter) with him taking the readings off my drop!
His application that I still have on file said he had been doing cable & digital installs for a min. of 6 months! So he should have had an understanding of RF!
And his Boss Bud Cardwell (Area Manager) is what he put said that he was a descent installer and knew his "RF" meter good, new how to run coax! BUT, had some personal issues!

I went ahead and hired Mike Jones based on a "WRITTEN CONTRACT"! Which stated he would NOT be able to go to work on the project if he quit for 6 months! And that if I envested my time on "TRAINING" that if he quit he would owe me a certain amount of money!

After only a few days this guy started involving me in his "PERSONAL" issues about this girlfriend/wife he had/has!
He was VERY EMOTIONAL about things!
I was kind enough to spend a LOT of time counciling him when we NEEDED to be working!

He did not make hardly any progress in a few weeks!
He could not get the hang of the meter (WaveTek StealthTak)

I DID NOT REQUIRE him to buy one of his own UNLESS he was going to continue to lean to sweep!
He chose to ask his MOTHER for a loan to purchase the meter!

After trying him at END OF THE LINE READINGS for 4 WEEKS and he could only do 4 or five a DAY! And not even NAME them correctly! I even gave him CHEAT SHEETS on EXACTLY how to do everything!

I sat him down and told him it was not working out very well at that point! I told him if he could not advance better than he was then he needed to go back to installations!

He came to me the next day and QUIT! Not only did he QUIT HIMSELF! But, he chose to go elsewhere Mike O'Conner who was at the time a SUB for the same company I was a sub for! And got hired "AGAINST" Mike Jones and my contract! And against the local AT&T, Contractors (Verbal) agreement NOT to hire people that worked for other contracts or subs!

Yes, I did find Mike O'Conner with Mike Jones on a pole on the project and YES I did confront Mike Jones!

I was telling Mike Jones that he was not to be on the project!

He then began threatening me and started SWINGING his Climbing belt at me!

I di not lock myself in my truck!

I did call the owner of the company who I and Mike O'Conner were subing to at the time and told him I did not want Mike Jones on this project since he and I parted on BAD terms!

The Owner Agreed!

END OF STORY!!!!!!!!

As for you and I getting together Mike O'Conner and working this out! Feel free to contact me anytime and make arrangements! You know where I live! But, I DOUBT VERY SERIOUSLY if you want to try to get a piece of me!

(bash)(cussing)
This is CABL.com posting #63719. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqJT
Posted in reply to: Re: O'ConnerZ Head!!!!!!!! by Sweep Daddy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: O'ConnerZ Head!!!!!!!! Sweep Daddy 3/7/2002 1:00:00 AM
Re: O'ConnerZ Head!!!!!!!! sbswp 3/7/2002 12:33:00 AM