Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired

I agre with 7mary7 I try not to make my supervisors life any more stressful than necessary but if it isn't right I ll tell him no in a minute fortunally for me I am a top producer with great numbers so I can get away with a lil more than the hackers!! And yeah I know u old dawg line man and splicers are some tough mean ugly SOB'S but back in your days I have to assume (I know what it means) you got respect and was compensated accordingly?! Now a days (yes my company was forced to gow W2 got 40% cut out of the gate and another20% yesterday) oh your a contractor looked down apon as a dirty nomad! Most sub s think I am inhouse due to apperance and before I let them in on my dirty lil secret they almost always have something nasty to say about contractors when my job is complete Then I inform them of my status!! REALLY!!  So to all you old dawgs doggin the rest of us bear in mind we now can do a triple play and hour or so for one third it was 24 months ago  Sooooooooo  take a chill pill if you did not eat them all in the 80's LOL    As for 7mary7 I think that is f%#@*g hysterical and you should sell that comment on a t-shirt never know I just may be your OUT!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #333901. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mby1F
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired PantherFan 10/7/2011 12:56:17 AM
Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired Tallmarks 10/6/2011 10:40:19 PM