Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec Florida

Nightlife1970,

I also heard that little green men are coming from Mars to provide us with green energy solutions and that oompa loompas are actually behind the chargebacks. Willy Wonka’s gonna be pissed that they are not concentrating on chocolate and candy output! “The days of stealing from techs to make a profit are short”? If you are going to spew YOUR crap why don’t you provide a credible argument? All’s your doing is riling up people with your rhetoric! Chargebacks are a part of the industry, there are contractual agreements in place that promote this understanding that you, obviously, are incapable of understanding.
So like I said to the other guy in my reply…. Don’t blame an HSP or DirecTV for your lack of planning in life to get a proper education and have to accept the first, well paying I might add, job that comes along. Gone are the days of slapping work in and calling it good. Sub partner technicians are finally being reigned in from doing crappy work and you all are just whining and crying about it rather than looking at the source of the problem…. Yourself!
Sorry to be so frank but I have had it with cry babies that do not understand the business side of the business.
This is CABL.com posting #319742. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvli
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec Florida by Nightlife1970
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Mastec Florida pressureman0 1/11/2011 8:49:46 PM
Re: Mastec Florida Nightlife1970 1/10/2011 7:02:24 PM
Re: Mastec Florida pcinic 1/10/2011 3:21:25 PM
Re: Mastec Florida EshoreJoe 1/10/2011 11:23:44 AM