Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec Florida

This is a complete BS reply and you know it. The subs are held to the same standard if not stricter than the in house people. My jobs are QC'd every week. I pass my QC's.  I don't believe that anyone has a problem with getting charge backs for substandard work. But there are also laws in place that a contractor is supossed to have the right to fix that work, not get charged back for someone fixing it without any recourse.

What everyone has a problem with is being charged back for defective equipment. The HSP's use the argument that this is a contractual thing  BS! this is stealing from the sub and the contractor. It is a charge back for warranty work, and contract or not is against the law as it is warranty work. The other thing is chargebacks for unkown reasons. Chargebacks for things such as NLOS, jobs that can't be completed due to safty reason (snow on roof), FSR charge backs because the customer calls about their bill. These kinds of chargebacks should be fought by the HSP if they are not just made up by the HSP, as I belive they are.
This is CABL.com posting #319779. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvlT
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec Florida by SatFiend
There are 0 replies to this message