Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

I agree that it was a henious attack.  Does that mean that all muslims are attacked on 911.  I am not getting into what thier tax status was or if Obama is or was a muslim. For that matter I was cathilic as a child but I do nnot subscribe to that belief system now, so am I to be connected with the bad things catholics have done?

You say it is an open wound but would it be ok once the wound has healed?  When will it be healed?  So when all Americans say the wound has healed even those who had no family members die in the attacked, then the muslims can build a mosque near ground zero.

For the frcoed I am not a muslim but just asking why not there?  What makes it so hallowed.  My family has been attacked and killed by "Americans" but I do not subscribe to not letting prople who had nothing to do with it go on withtheir daily life or should I stand up and declare it hallowed ground.  JUst because they did not die by the hand of a terrorist should I go around declaring it hallowed ground and should be revered because my family member was attacked and died there? 

I feel the grounds of the attack are not hallowed, not to say that a section should not be set aside in memory to the victims. 
This is CABL.com posting #310704. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsZw
Posted in reply to: Distraction? by annubiss
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Distraction? sweatforhire 8/19/2010 10:57:10 PM
Re: Distraction? LocoDawg 8/19/2010 7:19:43 PM
Re: Distraction? goodsky 8/19/2010 4:15:02 PM
Re: Distraction? johnmc3 8/19/2010 12:39:14 PM
Re: Distraction? sab3r 8/19/2010 11:52:44 AM
Re: Distraction? Toast 8/19/2010 11:34:09 AM