Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

It takes more time than just 9 years. And to see what they do to others that don't believe is to question their motives. They have a mosque 12 blocks from there. Why do they need another one right there. They were offered land elsewhere and didn't want to take it. I think that shows a huge disrespect for what happened there. Why not there? Why there? I know you are smart enough to know why not there. And I do think we need to question where the money is coming from. Because if it is coming from outside interests that are purposely trying to undermine us then, we need to take a hard look at that. As far as people who had nothing to do with it, how do we know the money that is funding this didn't come from people who did have something to do with it?

Cordoba is a city in Spain that became the Muslim capital basically of the Western world when Islam conquered it and then it became a symbol of Islam's victory over Christianity. I think they are trying to do that here in this time. Is it reasonable to ask to see if the terrorist, the Muslims that are extreme and extreme American haters, is it unreasonable to ask the question, do they believe that we are a wildly decadent society, that we are a society that is corrupting the world. They call us the Great Satan for a reason. Is it possible that, that is it? And that it is possible that the World Trade Center was looked at in the Muslim world by some as our temple to our god, money and power. Is it possible that it is viewed by some in the Muslim world as that temple. Just like, or our cathedral, just like in Cordoba they take the cathedral of Christianity, conquer Christianity and then take that cathedral and make it into a mosque, the third largest mosque in the world. And that was a statement to the rest of the world that we have conquered their god and we are now leading. We have conquered them. Now, why would this mosque be called the Cordoba project?

And don't forget, as far as the title of your post goes, the distraction brought on by Nancy Pelosi. She wants people critical of the mosque investigated. INVESTIGATED?? FOR WHAT? Wondering what it is they are doing? Freedom of speech? Is that what we are to expect of this administration? We will do as we are told? They hide behind the constitution when it is convenient and then try to take our freedoms from us when we say something they don't like. Our freedom of speech.

No one has said they don't have the right.......no one. But many and probably most, have questioned whether it is appropriate or not. I think rightfully so.
This is CABL.com posting #310711. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsZD
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by annubiss
There are 0 replies to this message