Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Distraction?

First of all why are you posting to yourself? Second I said " IN TIME IT MAY BE ACCEPTED" Key word being MAY. People have a tendency to forget history. So who knows MAYBE in a hundred years or longer it will be forgotten and no one will care, MAYBE not.

As far as having family that was attacked and killed by Americans I too have had family and ancestors that were killed by Americans, my cousin was stabbed to death by a crackhead while walking down the street to his job because he didn't give the guy money when he asked for it.  So the crackhead stabbed him in the back. My great grandfather was killed at Shiloh. Different situations but both were killed by Americans. So you don't hold the corner in that market so get over it. If you can find the ground where your family was attacked then to you that ground may vary well be hallowed ground.

Ground Zero is hallowed ground the same way Gettysburg, Pearl Harbor, Oklahoma City, Ft Sumter, Vally Forge, Omaha, Utah, Gold, Sward, Juno Beaches, and Corregidor are hallowed ground. The 3000 at Ground Zero were murdered in a act of war by by a cowedly enemy that attacks unarmed civilians. That in its self makes it hallowed ground if you don't consider it to be so than you are in the minority of what 99.999% of Americans feel. If you were to voice that opinion in or around Ground Zero you would probaly find your self planted in that hallowed ground.
But do as you will this is still America (for the time being) and you are free to think and say what you want(for the time being)
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #310720. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsZM
Posted in reply to: Re: Distraction? by annubiss
There are 0 replies to this message