Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Descrimination

Discrimination is becoming very big thing in the work place these days. i myself worked for lest just say one of the telephone company and was laid off and then called back 2 months ltr and was told i needed to go take a physical which is stupid after just 2 months. anyway apparently the telephone has a weight limit i was over it and was told i could not be employed till i was under it however i have paper work from when they first hired me that showed i was 32 pounds over the weight restriction for the job and was deemed medically and physically acceptable for full time employment without restrictions. so basically my attorney says i have a solid case do to the evidenced i have from the medical center were i went for the physical both times and this big telephone company will be getting hit hard in there pocket for it i guess good times are ahead of me soon at least someone gets to stick it to the man and by the way in the state i live in the discrimination law states you cannot not discrimination against someone based on height or weight along with the religion stuff and all and plz excuse my run on sentences just trying to get my point across
This is CABL.com posting #292548. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbogG
Posted in reply to: Re: Descrimination by ksbn
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Descrimination tss inc 2/19/2010 11:46:23 AM
Re: Descrimination cabledawg71874 2/19/2010 10:23:33 AM
Re: Descrimination EshoreJoe 2/19/2010 10:23:27 AM