Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Too true to be funny??

No one is trying to change your mind. Just trying add real information to the conversation. Im not smarter than anyone here,and my opinion is no greater than anyone else's either. However, I do tend to base my opinion on all the facts, and not just on half the facts.

Im not a pro-government kind of guy.  But that dosnt mean I think it's right for lies to be told about the government. I want real answers to real problems. Not catchy anti-government slogans and manufactured problems. Until we stop blaming government for EVERYTHING, whatever problems we do have, will not get solved. 

You say you know right from wrong. Can you say you honestly think its right that for the past 8 years this country has ran up a tab for 2 wars, and some of the same people who support the wars are the same people who won't support a war tax in order to pay for the two wars, and these same people are now supposedly concerned about leaving debt to future generations. If this aint wrong,I don't know what is.

The tax rate Obama is proposing is the same rate we had under Clinton, and during the Clinton years our economy was good.

Ill gladly step in the arena with you, but instead of useless  internet threats,why dont you try to add something useful to the conversation.  Everybodys a tough guy on the internet..lol...
This is CABL.com posting #288227. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbm8Z
Posted in reply to: Re: Too true to be funny?? by MCT-40
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Too true to be funny?? MCT-40 1/18/2010 4:56:01 PM
Re: Too true to be funny?? sab3r 1/18/2010 4:16:05 AM