Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Too true to be funny??

I don't watch the television troll I mean trey. I build it, splice it ,activate it, and sweep it so trolls like you can fill your feeble minds with government propaganda. You are just too smart for the likes of us here. You certainly are not going to change my way of thinking. You make valid points and are informed but your philosophy about how things are supposed to be is seriously flawed if not out right impregnated with the thank god for government attitude. As far as I am concerned the fed has already stepped out of bounds. I am old enough and informed enough to know the difference between right and wrong. Obviously you have never been taught the difference. I am raising two children that also know the difference and will carry that mentality with them. I don't think things will change I know they will. This country is headed for a washed out bridge. There is no way the corruption the control and the debt can sustain itself. Go ahead and keep spewing your lefty garbage and then report to your handlers. Have you got sunstein on speed dial or do you get your b.s. from other low life jackoffs. Hey! I am teaching a class on right and wrong.  All you need is head gear and a mouth piece. You are welcome to attend.
This is CABL.com posting #288022. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbm5G
Posted in reply to: Re: Too true to be funny?? by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Too true to be funny?? Trey9007 1/17/2010 11:28:22 PM