Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Too true to be funny??

I can honestly say the last admin were a bunch of criminals as well.. I absolutely  agree that the hypocrisy is stomach turning as well. With that said, most of those people are still just as blind to the real facts behind those wars or any wars for that matter. I don't know your age. I am 41. I served this country and have young children. I have noticed the prosperity and the hard times of this nation ebb and flow as an interested observer for about 15 years although I have done much reading into real history and researched many things most people think are ridiculous. But things I became aware of 10-12 years ago that I was ridiculed about are now main stream and seem normal.

This country has a document that is the blueprint for success.(that I truly believe in and willing to put everything on the line to defend) It is and has been trampled on for far too long. Corruption,greed, and control not to mention lack of education and the perversion of our society which resonates primarily from the left. I am pretty much a centrist with  live and let live principles.
 It was not a threat as I don't consider a good sparring cession as a means of intimidation. If you felt threatened then you have a complex.. And again you are correct. Even that fat bastard g thinks he a tough guy online. 
This is CABL.com posting #288312. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnam
Posted in reply to: Re: Too true to be funny?? by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message