Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Americans

opinion is everything--------------The untested assumption that illegals are bad economically for America is based on the false notion that there is only a certain amount of jobs available in America for anyone to perform. It is false because it assumes that what people want to consume is limited. When you understand that what America wants to consume in terms of goods and service is actually UNLIMITED then you will understand that the amount of jobs needed to provide America's ever increasing UNLIMITED desire for more goods and services will always be scarce. -------localdawg if you got this  far in the story I would be amazed--------If surplus labor EVER occurs, look to the real cause-the government-not to the false notion that Mexicans are taking away all the jobs.What about the idea that illegals are sucking American health care dry?  But let's assume for the sake of argument that this is true. If illegals are sucking dry American taxpayer-funded social services then cut off the dole to illegals and American citizens as well. Stop the handouts to people who won't work. I am not saying to apply this to people who cannot work-the truly disabled deserve support. What I am saying is to stop the freebies and put an end, once and for all, to the welfare state! If the Minuteman yahoos really want to be patriots, then they should devote their time to getting rid of a system that caters to malingerers and nonproducers-illegals and American alike. Destroy the system that caters to the "good-for-nothings" and they will no longer come. There will nothing for them to take advantage of! and one more thing sab.-----
Most Mexican immigrants, both legal and illegal, come to America to seek an opportunity to better their economic circumstances. If you hold a different view then show me the proof. Show me the evidence in the form of properly conducted studies with replicated results in additional studies and then we will talk but then again it is just my opinion.
This is CABL.com posting #276733. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj9B
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Americans by sab3r
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Illegal Americans Polehiker 10/24/2009 6:37:04 AM
Re: Illegal Americans sab3r 10/24/2009 2:21:50 AM
Re: Illegal Americans RadioMan 10/24/2009 12:33:44 AM