Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Americans

Oh? How many Mexicans come to America for tourism? Not many so don't even try it. They love Americans down there for one reason.....money.

No I won't like living in a gov controlled the way it is now. And we as Americans can change things if we will all stick together and do it. I would help mexicans be Americans if they wanted to do it legally so yes that is the difference between you and me.

And you keep bringing up the illegal Americans in Mexico.......I can guarantee you there aren't anywhere near 11 million of them there. My rhetoric is concerned with the goings on in this country not what is going on in Mexico so I will and should keep it here.

Our great country is not perfect but it is still better than any other country and you are still here so if it is so bad then why haven't you moved on? And if it is so bad then why are millions of people from all over the world trying to get in here? So while you help the illegal stay here you are helping all the stats( that are facts whether you believe them or not) about the crime generated by illegals, to gorw. No they aren't all bad but enough of them are that it is a problem. And the ones you want to help are probably nice people so why didn't they do it legally.

I do have my beliefs and they are backed up and can be backed up. You came up with another side, one that has nothing to do with American laws but Mexican laws. So let Mexico deal with their illegals if they don't like it. Why don't you back up your beliefs with something tangible and not just opinion.
This is CABL.com posting #276721. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj9p
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Americans by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Illegal Americans sweatforhire 10/24/2009 12:15:19 AM