Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Americans

if they get caught they deserve what they get,just like the illegals here.???????????.... Maybe you misinterpreted my post. Right now the Mexican government is offering them the chance to come forward and fix their status without facing a penalty. Americans spend a lot of money in mexico on tourist things and help the economy.?????????????. Mexican tourist spend millions of dollars in america. They buy medicine and don't get it free????. It might not be free but it is illegal. Some drugs,including controlled substances,may not be purchased in Mexico without a valid prescription from a Mexican doctor.Other law's may also apply.90 percent of americans that go to mexico for drugs, go without a prescription's from a american doctor or a mexican doctor. The only difference is that you have your beliefs and I have mine. Our government gives the illegal mexicans medicine for free, You live in the us controlled by the Government and you will like it,or keep bitching about it which ever is convenient for you sab. The only difference between you and a illegal mexican is I would help them if needed, you on the other hand will be required to fend for yourself. you should turn your rhetoric towards illegal americans going to mexico. Maybe illegal americans crossing the boarder into mexico should spend the money in the us. Did you know that illegal mexicans are retuning to mexico to work american jobs.???? what does that tell you about our great country.
This is CABL.com posting #276659. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj8p
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Americans by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Illegal Americans RadioMan 10/24/2009 12:24:06 AM
Re: Illegal Americans sab3r 10/23/2009 10:45:51 PM