Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Americans

I can say that I appreciate your passion and debate. You aren't calling names and are sticking to the subject and having said that....I already have supported my position with facts and figures and those have been supported by others jere. Don't think me uncompassionate for people. I am not. But there is a point when the kettle overflows.
Good intentions can be bad if not properly regulated. The support from FBI, jails and law enforcement is real. I can't show you anymore than that. I know many legal mexicans here. I love and am loved by many of them so don't let some words in my posts sum me up as I know a conversation with you would not so much change your mind but give you a better idea of where I am coming from. The rest of the world is laughing at our weakness. I can give you examples of what it would be like to work legally in Mexico going through their system if you like. Just ask. It is easier to work here. Legally. The other problem I have with illegals is how they are taken advantage of by people who just want to make more profit and keep produce prices down. You see we haven't covered all my reasons for not wanting illegals. It isn't the people. Not at all.

You make points that go to the other end of the spectrum about things I haven't said. I never said illegals were sucking everything dry but rather, putting a drain on the system and we have to speak of what is fair and not fair. So because we put up facts about something doesn't mean they are the sole reason for our problems. I didn't say that and you are making like I did. If you have a question then ask me. It is better than assuming I am a hater. Most of what I post is to pose a question to all of you not to show I am hating everything not perfect. I am interested in real ideas not extremist views or people trying to show I am extreme because I posted a news article or facts about a subject.

If you are paying for your house and someone comes in and starts living there, no matter where they are from, and are working but not contributing to your house and you are paying for their expenses as far as food, health care and a couple of them are committing atrocious crimes, do you want them there? It is a similar situation I am curious about. And the biggest thing is, why doesn't the Mexican government take better care of their people? The richest man in the world is Mexican now. So there is money there. We could go on but writing doesn't cover everything or the compassion or passion there would be in a real conversation.
This is CABL.com posting #276743. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj9L
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Americans by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message