Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: well I am fair if nothing else

Well, 
  We live in the greatest country on earth, and if anyone has ever been in the situation, where their healthcare has been
cancelled and they need a health procedure done, and they can't even go to a doctor, because the little sign
says, money due at time of service. Well then, you know that feeling.
  For me, it was kidney stones, I had to suffer through, for a month, because I didn't have healthcare to do a procedure. Thankgod,
my Kidney's werent damaged. Oh yeah, they'll give you pain medicine, but forget about it being removed or anything that really
needs to be done. I had blood in my urine for a month.

All I am saying, if Obama, gets all citizens, healthcare for once, we won't have the worry on us for atleast being cared for. WE ALL PAY TAXES, WE SHOULD ALL HAVE HEALTHCARE.

So if it takes a non-citizen, posing as a citizen, posing as president, for this great country to give us healthcare, than I'm all for
it! PERIOD! 

And yes, all you conservatives that are so against Obama, you will have healthcare too, don't worry, no one will know, as you keep
your mouths shut and get in line like the rest of Americans that don't have healthcare, when you are sick, hypocrits.
This is CABL.com posting #263237. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgDV
Posted in reply to: Re: well I am fair if nothing else by TDD1
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: well I am fair if nothing else thetyrone 7/30/2009 1:16:27 AM
Re: well I am fair if nothing else TDD1 7/29/2009 9:28:37 PM
Re: well I am fair if nothing else Toast 7/29/2009 8:41:10 PM
Re: well I am fair if nothing else MCT-40 7/29/2009 8:16:13 PM
Re: well I am fair if nothing else sab3r 7/29/2009 6:44:50 PM