Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: well I am fair if nothing else

Man o Man why did you Post that. These dudes will come out the wood works to attack you on that matter, But i will not go to post to post i will give a answer to all here. The health care system in this country sucks and that is a fact, But i am not sure that i would like to pay higher Taxes to fix it. Let me tell you a story my mother died in 2000 with heart problems, But she didn't have to die at 51 and the reason and the biggest reason she died is she had Blue Cross Blue shields in NY and they changed the hospital and doctor that she was with for Years a doctor that knew her condition inside and out and under his care she was OK and as soon as they made her switch doctors to someone that didn't care about her or didn't give a dame she died in a two month time. Now she had health Care she had a job and still the health care system failed her. Now most people on the site are most likely 1099 and don't get a W2, But when you are a employee the state takes out medical from your check every week or every Two weeks where does that money go if it does not go back to you. I myself had a Problem where i had a hospital visit where i was in the hospital for no more than 6 hrs and the Hospital bill was over $5000.00 are you fucking kidding this system has always been a Joke and there are a lot of crooks getting paid from it. People will call Obama names and attack his father his mother but he is the president and that won't change for atleast 4 years and he will not satisfy everyone as before he took office they was attacking him for shit that wasn't his fault, I try not to comment on this site about it because i get so pissed that sometime i write things out of anger and i do like to do that. I would hope that they lay out a better plan with health care so we can see what it is really about, because right now it is about what people are assuming because NOBODY HAS READ THE BILL. But i will respond but i will limit my coments because this is not a debate if you read some of these post it is Pure HATE, Anger is one thing but there is Pure hate here.
This is CABL.com posting #263287. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgEJ
Posted in reply to: Re: well I am fair if nothing else by califcamper
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: well I am fair if nothing else sab3r 7/30/2009 3:57:12 PM