Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: well I am fair if nothing else

Review the constitutional record of debate regarding the reasons the Natural Born requirement was inserted in the first place.  It is about where someones loyalties are.  If you actually go back and study the constitutional convention it is clearly evidenced the clause was included because the drafters wanted to insure the only people eligible to hold the office of president of the United States were unwavering in their loyalty to the colonies.  Where you are born is one component of loyalty.  If native born was the only requirement then any mexican can come across the border, pop one out, and run their kid for president in 35 years.  Do you want a president who has a father that is loyal to another sovereign country?  Seriously you don't question it and just blindly follow along?

what is up with all of the terrorist remarks from Gwester?  Is that dude for real?  He can't possibly be for real running around calling people terrorist for expressing and discussing their personal opinions.  I think the dude needs a dose of his own surveilance prescribed medicine...
Need some unscheduled time off? Just say no
This is CABL.com posting #263229. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgDN
Posted in reply to: Re: well I am fair if nothing else by sab3r
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: well I am fair if nothing else MCT-40 7/29/2009 8:07:40 PM
Re: well I am fair if nothing else sab3r 7/29/2009 6:38:23 PM
Re: well I am fair if nothing else califcamper 7/29/2009 6:22:43 PM