Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Shoe On The Other Foot - For The DTV Insta

Nate30 you are 100% correct, and that shows you are a good tech, the truth is not every tech takes that approach.  Have you ever been charged back for anything? Once again I agree with you, I see your point.. call it what you want who is to blame though the contractor, DTV, or the tech?  I have techs who have not had a chargeback since november but I also have techs who have had more than 15 since the same time. We both know every organization has techs that are not as good as they think they are, to include the "highly trained" internal technicians and I am not talking just satellite here. Problem is some ladies and guys are not technicians they are just installers and if you have been around as long as it seems than you know, like I do that there is a difference! The only difference is a good technician knows that he must take responsibility from the time he arrives onsite. If you had a job done on your house by an independant contractor, let's say they build a deck, the deck falls apart 2 months from now who are YOU going after??????  Home depot or the guy who didn't know what he was doing, or says he did?
This is CABL.com posting #257105. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe21
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: The Shoe On The Other Foot - For The DTV Insta johngault 6/12/2009 11:33:43 PM
Re: The Shoe On The Other Foot - For The DTV Insta digger35971 6/11/2009 11:29:25 PM