Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Shoe On The Other Foot - For The DTV Insta

Mr. Business Owner;

Get a Life. Really!

How the HELL can you stand back and let DTV stomp all over you with some less than excuse of a reason for something less than moral like chargebacks? You may be gullible, and maybe gutless. Then you turn around and justify the WHY and HOW it is a necessary and in-voluntary way of making a living in not so many words... Well, not here-this seems to be the place people want to support a better change mostly, well half the time, OK  some of the time, in unison.
While I've been burned away from posting from this page because of all the crap/bitchin that people come up with, you kinda asked for it. Trying to stoke a fire? Try being the installer, all of your give a sh*t goes out the door after you sweat and bled on the job literally, and find out your just reward is owing money for the privelage of installing a dish, because of a BS charge. ("6 minutes later than the time of arrival, non-responder, customer error,,,, etcetera upon etcetera on etcetera")
I've hired dozens of installers in the past and weeded through them pretty damn quick. Most stayed for several years, they got cookies and koodos from the end user instead of a kick in the ass from DTV. Todays DTV is different, now it really sucks.
My advice, get the hell out of something you cannot control, let that damn company die from its own wounds. Quit chasing DTV's shadow. Read the other posts without regards to your own venture. Good Luck.
This is CABL.com posting #257253. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe5p
Posted in reply to: Re: The Shoe On The Other Foot - For The DTV Insta by ctekenyac
There is 1 reply to this message