Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone taking bets on when someone goes postal

Actually it's not illegal as long as each tech signed a contract saying that I can back charge them if they did crap work. NO ONE SHOULD FILL OUT AN APPICATION TO BE A TECH IF THEY KNOW THEY ARE LAZY AND CAN'T DO THE JOB PROPERLY.

Why should I give a guy 3 to 5 days to fix a job when he should have done the job correctly the 1st time......Techs need to do the jobs right the 1st time and not his have to worry about taking a day off to go fix a job that he knows was fucked up when he had the customer sign his work order...Not only is he losing a days pay but he's costing me money because I have to either overload other techs with his route (which results in OTG's) or I have to give his route back to the HSP.

I do agree that I unknowingly hired a bunch of hacks but I tried to give guys a chance to make a living and I sent guys for uptraining but a "hack" will always be a "hack". Their belief is that as long as there a picture when they leave they should get paid and that's FUCKED UP!!!!

TAKE PRIDE IN EVERY JOB YOU TOUCH...OR GO WORK AT MCDONALDS.

side note...McDonald won't tolerate you messing up all the time...you gotta earn that $7.00hr
This is CABL.com posting #255580. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeEq
There are 6 replies to this message
another question and im not trying to pick a fight guerillasplicer 5/28/2009 12:29:01 AM
Re: Anyone taking bets on when someone goes postal TheRobMan 5/27/2009 10:56:42 AM
Re: Anyone taking bets on when someone goes postal Oklahoma Cable 5/27/2009 9:09:46 AM
Re: Anyone taking bets on when someone goes postal whocares1984 5/27/2009 3:27:56 AM