Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone taking bets on when someone goes postal

Actually its not illegal as long as each tech signed a contract saying that I can back charge them if they did crap work.
Keep telling yourself that :)
NO ONE SHOULD FILL OUT AN application TO BE A TECH IF THEY KNOW THEY ARE LAZY AND CAN'T DO THE JOB PROPERLY.
ir's your job to filter those guts out!

Why should I give a guy 3 to 5 days to fix a job when he should have done the job correctly the 1st time......Techs need to do the jobs right the 1st time and not his have to worry about taking a day off to go fix a job that he knows was fucked up when he had the customer sign his work order...
True and a good point- yet ...1st its ethical to give the guy a chance to correct his mistake.
Not only is he losing a days pay but he's costing me money because I have to either overload other techs with his route (which results in OTG's) or I have to give his route back to the HSP.
Your the one creating this problem by not using your god given noggin buddy!...its called good business NOT TO PASS THE BUCKET. (to which your precisely complaining about yourself doing...loll)

I do agree that I unknowingly hired a bunch of hacks but I tried to give guys a chance to make a living and I sent guys for up training but a "hack" will always be a "hack". That's why you don't keep hacks= your fault.
Their belief is that as long as there a picture when they leave they should get paid and that's FUCKED UP!!!!
That's why if you truly want integrity in your buis and want to make money too you start by pointing the finger inward FIRST then go from there.
Honest Pay 4 Honest Work
This is CABL.com posting #255623. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeE7
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone taking bets on when someone goes postal by djackson8809
There are 0 replies to this message