Create your free account now! Sign up

seisc - carrolton ga

don't want to start a proteck type thread,, just beware of this bunch,,, not just myself but others are having problem collecting from them,, was pretty good on first check, except for the excuse  we didn't get paid for those so we didn't pay you,,, checked, and all was closed and completed properly,, they just didn't know why,,,, when will these d**n crooked a** companies realize we dont contract for connect tv or even dtv,, we contract with them ,, they owe us wheather they get paid or not,,, now to the real problem,,, after a month of dedicated tech work,,, yea i was one of the Dumb A**s that worked christmas eve and christmas day and every sat and sun,,, i told them due to the new rules they come up with about tech meetings and forms and etc,, that the 100 + miles one way trip to office/storage shed  was  to expensive and took a half a days work away from me ,,,, and since over 60% of the work was $25 dollar service calls, i would no longer be available,, i didn't leave them hanging and did all work assigned, now i can't get them to pay the last pay period,, the last contact i had with doug  there op manager was , and i quote, " they have some bs chargebacks to do and they will mail check", nearly 2 weeks , still no money,, after talking with other tech, found out they won't pay him either,, i did good and they did good until i left, and thought i left on desent terms,,, so if your gonna leave  just play the   i'm sick  and my trucks broke   deal untill u collect most of money,,,
Rick Terrell
This is CABL.com posting #240614. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaK2
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: seisc - carrolton ga James Taylor 1/27/2009 7:59:07 PM
Re: seisc - carrolton ga SUCAMAN01 1/27/2009 12:22:28 PM
Re: seisc - carrolton ga DOUGMELE 1/27/2009 9:47:57 AM