Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: seisc - carrolton ga

Rick,
I am responding back to your posting. As you wrote that we won't pay you. First let me say that in your contract (which all companies use) you will be paid for all CLOSED work orders threw Siebel. We paid 70/20 and 80/20 for QUALITY work. After your jobs were Q.C.ed your work was FAR from QUALITY. When you interviewed with me you had stated that you were an experienced technician. If you want me to post the Q.C. pictures of your workmanship I can, but I am sure that you don't want everyone else to see the poor workmanship that was done on your jobs. Our Q.C. manager saw a trend of workmanship and started Q.Cing all of your work to bring those customers up to DirecTV standards. That is why you received charge backs from your last check. Second, You just stated that you left on good terms with us. My question to you is, Does emailing your supervisor at 1:00 in the morning qualify as leaving on good terms? So, in my book that did leave us hanging. Thank you for your time , and if you still want to contact me on this matter, my phone number has not changed.
                                                                  sincerely,
                                                                  Doug
This is CABL.com posting #240629. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaLh
Posted in reply to: seisc - carrolton ga by digger35971
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: seisc - carrolton ga digger35971 1/27/2009 11:17:42 AM