Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: seisc - carrolton ga

Sorry this is goin down w/ ya Dig. I was tossin it in the air between sei & protek 'cause I live midway 'tween their areas. I just knew I could hit the interstate w/ pro so that's why I went that route. I actually do think I can get any issues resolved w/ them now.( & no thats not just hype to bs pro sorry folks no kiss ass from me just truth as I see it) As far as photos thats a deep well, all us techs could cover our asses by photoing our work( we shouldn't have to cause it's just one more thing to take up time in our day not just takin 'em but cataloging them in our comp at night) think about it ya'll the easiest way for any qc is to take our cash is one phillips screw, pull the grnd, take the qc photo, & then replace it, then take the "after" photo. To be completly fair qc should have to run video all day as they run their route from the time they leave office/home to the time they pull off the last qc job otherwise ANYTHING could be manipulated. Imagine this scenario we photo/catalog all our jobs ( i know a pain in the) then when dispute time comes around & the photos don't match that's fraud time in front of the courts. I've been at this just 6 yrs & I used to love it, old bruister when it was p.o.v. only was great do your job, get 'em in, & get paid, no real bs Ron's TV was great to, to bad the old guy had to sell out to Massuck, ron phillips himself was a good guy. Anywho good luck Dig I'll quit my ranting now.
This is CABL.com posting #240745. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbaM9
Posted in reply to: seisc - carrolton ga by digger35971
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: seisc - carrolton ga zulakill 1/28/2009 12:37:58 PM