Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It fact

You have brought up some very interresting points. Here now try this on for size. I have been in cable since one fiber splice payed 100 plus dollars to the splicer and in sat. installs since a one reciever system paid 150 dollars and that was with out a ground block and one cable from the dish to the reciever. So now how can you come on here and tell me or anyone else that the co. that you work for is a good co. Those prices are the prices before mastec come along and started under bidding everyone else to get the work and drove the prices into the ground with bad work and hacks.As for the car co.s that you mentioned. They will come to a town that has people out of work and give them a job at a comparable rate to the local base rate within the region and sometimes even a little high than the base rate for the local. As for myself no im not into the promotion of sweatshopes over seas and , i personally think that our goverment should make it like it was to be in the constitution that if it can be made here then it shouldnt be imported from acroos the seas at a cheaper rate for that put our own economy at risk for unemployment an what we have today. Which is able bodied people living here in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA sitting at home on welfare and unemployment because thier jobs have been shipped over seas. While our government sits back and gets kick backs from the co.s that they let do this it is called soft money and bribery. As for the man that you think so highly of if he was a man he would run his co. like a real man in business should and bid on contracts at an honest rate for his works to be able to make a good living and be payed a fair rater for thier labor and time. Not a cut rate price for thier hard work and labor but a fair to good to better rate for thier labor. It is called taking care of those that make you your money and the back bone of your co. that is your man in the field doing the work that the co. has gotten under contract. Can anyone disagree with anything in this post please post back if you do for Iwould like to know why? (usa)
This is CABL.com posting #180210. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU2M
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It fact by got cable?
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Is It fact got cable? 12/2/2006 9:49:00 PM
Re: Is It fact Waiting out the Storm 12/2/2006 6:48:00 PM
Re: Is It fact surforlife 12/2/2006 10:51:00 AM