Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It fact

well first........you can read all of my post........never one time did I say it was a GOOD company........all I ever said was how easy this situation is compared to the other situations I have been in the past 10 years.....like I keep saying.....it's just too easy........I've been doing cable forever, too many scenarios as to why the picture on this $3,0000 tv looks like ****, with satellite, it's either the lnb, switch or jumper behind the tv, if you didn't go rca........oops there I go again, how EASY, is that.......as far as the person who happens to come from Cuba that started the company that deposits the money in my account every 2 weeks, I have never met him, really don't know jack about him other than, damn, just like all of our ancestors that came here looking for a better life, freedom of religion, and who knows what else, WOW, he has one hell of a story......what I would give to sit down with him for about 10 minutes.........it's amazing how much hatred and jealousy there is in this world..........America has been around for what...about 230 years now........that's barely a drop in the bucket, blink of an eye compared to England, China, India, Egypt, Italy, Greece, etc. etc....and where did we all come from.........um..........America is just a big mixture of the rest of the world trying to find a better situation for their families compared to what they were brought up in, a new start, the next step, a change, I mean really what do you think Ellis Island means to some peoples Grandparents........that's the first thing they saw and remember to a new start to the rest of theirs and their childrens lives and future............really what is an American, do you have to be born here? none of the "founding fathers" were, what's the rule there, America is supposed to be about hope, change, new life, the horizon, FREEDOM........what the hell happened..........hatred and jealousy..........and last but not least , $150 for a 1 box install, yeah, I used to get paid $ 65 to put a modem in now it's barely a dub ($20), about the same decrease, divide both by 3 and you got about the same.......5 years ago for the modem price, what at least 10 for your ungrounded homerun single lnb sat install...........like I keep saying EASY, just one question , how did you keep from laughing at the customer on the way out the door
This is CABL.com posting #180238. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU3e
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It fact by rmblnmn1
There are 0 replies to this message