Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: all this talk about hacks............

AHH....It's not about the hack, tis about who allows the hacks into this business. Time was a prime made a commision off of the subs work product. Now that worm has turned and it's the sub getting the commision in alot of cases. Too many primes see "the more bodies I have the more $$$ I make" instead of thinking "the better quality I provide the longer I'll make $$$$"

It's all those "hit and run" wannabe contractors that have put a foul and putrid taste in the MSO's mouth and allowed for the MSO's head of op's to turn around and say "look I found all this below spec work and saved the MSO millions in chargebacks" making he or she look good. Again he allowed the hacks in to begin with, so is that persons job getting done to specs as well ?

I say all across the board wether it be installer to lineman, all should have to pass a national certification test and be certified else go and flip a burger and stop messing with the meat on my table.
This is CABL.com posting #179276. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUNI
Posted in reply to: Re: all this talk about hacks............ by peanutbutterjely
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: all this talk about hacks............ Gary Vest 11/17/2006 8:49:00 PM
Re: all this talk about hacks............ lostintx 11/17/2006 9:17:00 AM