Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: all this talk about hacks............

Hacks=...It's no that everyone owes you everthing. It isn't jumping to greener pastures and it not being there. It is...not understand that your work or your work ethic needs to be better...it is not constantly being a victim<cause it might be you>..it is the abilty to say "No".......and back it justifiably...but... not due too ur lack of effort. It is the reason you actually wake up and wanna go to work...It is the sense that you did a good job<not by gouging the customer>. It is the ability to be quick and efficient to tackle tuff tasks. It is the ability to let the other "hacks" dismiss themselves- Cause It always happens...its the ability to learn..its the ability to be accountable to mistakes. Its the ability to not play games or back stab.....it a TRUE ability to pay...Its the conscious of a job well done...but ultimatley...to me its the ability to run a business with integrety and honesty that you want for a crew or a business.......this is where it gets lost...ergo...meet ego. Sometimes...and ill say sometimes....its the abilty to say "I didnt know that"..and "can you show me". To me its in the training of a hack ...along with a cr**py attitude" that leads a hack to be "a Legend in his own lunch time"
This is CABL.com posting #179268. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUNA
Posted in reply to: all this talk about hacks............ by lostintx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: all this talk about hacks............ bushmaster 11/17/2006 6:37:00 AM