Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully

I'm sorry but this can't go unanswered by me. I can't take it anymore.

All you anti-American war mongerers...

#1> You think Iraq was a Muslim country tied to Al Qaeda with nuclear weapons ready to attack us. It was not. Saddam was a greedy tyrant, not a religious extremist. There were CHRISTIANS and women in the government. The new "democratic" government in Iraq will be closer to Iran.

#2> George Bush started the war in Iraq. There was no imminent threat, the weapons inspectors were there doing their job, and there was no government supported or allowed terrorists there. BUSH LIED ABOUT IT ALL. We don't "HATE" Bush like you've done with Clinton for years. We hate his stupid decision to divert the response to terrorism to a county that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

#3> All the crap you listen to from extreme right wing sources and Fox News doesn't change the truth. Read the NIE report: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/060926_Declassified_NIE_Key_Judgments.pdf IRAQ HAS DONE FAR MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

#4> America is finally starting to come to grips with the truth and it's freaking out all you right-wingers. CONservatives have been a disaster. Bloated, corrupt government. Tax cuts for the wealthy while the country takes on huge debt. Foreign policy that exacerbates terrorism.

(rotflmao)

It's easy to define what you're willing to fight for; but what are you willing to stand for without fighting? What are you willing to lay down your life for?
This is CABL.com posting #176270. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT1e
Posted in reply to: Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully by takaratay
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully oldschooldbstech 9/28/2006 1:35:00 AM
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully Against the Wind 9/27/2006 10:32:00 PM
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully Against the Wind 9/27/2006 10:16:00 PM
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully voices 9/27/2006 7:39:00 PM
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully takaratay 9/27/2006 7:26:00 PM