Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully

Well, let's see! Had WMD's (used 'em on his own people) any argument there? UN supposed to oversee there eradication but Saddam wouldn't allow it! Any argument there? How do you suppose they got rid of those chemical and biological weapons? Flush 'em down the toilet? Hmmmm, lot a under ground mazes in Iraq but i suppose they've all been located and cleared out. Terrorists over there now seem to come out of nowhere with all sorts of weaponry and bombs. wonder if they learned how to make those explosives in grade school? Sure have a way of getting some fairly uneducated individuals to blow themselves up! Getting involved in the middle easts religious war was a serious, unending mistake, in my opinion but I guess when you stand for freedom of oppression and the like you're liable to get your tit in a wringer from time to time. In my opinion, we took on something we can't finish, ever! Big mistake!!! If youre infering that Clinton or Gore would have been much better leaders, especially in light of 911, well, I believe this conversation would be a waste d effort! Later, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #176279. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT1n
Posted in reply to: Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully by FiberSlasher
There are 0 replies to this message