Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub

johngault,

Unless I'm reading your post wrong....you say you still owe your subs money because you didn't get paid from Mastec. That's a load of crap. You shouldn't allow subs to work if you DON'T HAVE IMMEDIATE FUNDS TO PAY THEM. This middle-man crap where 2nd tier subs are hiring 3rd tier subs with no means to pay them is ridiculous - although you would think the guys would run after finding out they're 3rd tier (this scenario only works if the 2nd tier is well financed but most of the time 2nd tier is a scumbag working out of his pickup truck)....If you don't have the money, what's the point of you being in their way of working directly for Mastec (and then getting scr_wed - at least they didn't lose 30% to you before they got hosed...). They didn't have a contract with Mastec, you did and you didn't pay. You guys are worse than the people that didn't pay you.

like I said, I may have mis-read your post.
This is CABL.com posting #174654. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTBa
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub by johngault
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub johngault 8/29/2006 10:44:00 PM
Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub slimhefty 8/28/2006 12:47:00 PM
Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub joeatstellar 8/28/2006 9:33:00 AM