Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub

Hey Fusion,

You read my post directly.
Lets rationalize though.

I had been in business for 7 years and in 6 states with the all too unmentionable satellite farce, paying contractors that made more than me out of a home office. I am the middle man that everyone loves to hate. I am the stink on sh** because I banded together good installers/people to do the work. I'll tell ya man, its not fun-the juggling act that is. Uncle Sam, Scheduling, quality control, contracts out the butt, liabilities and you name it. This is why I am an employee for the first time in 12 years. I would say try on my shoes but there is no more room for overhead in this business.

But the fact IS that I would have had to have been a Rockefeller to finance the shorts that Mastec screwed us out of. First paycheck? 10 grand short. While that was being worked out-net 14, 56 incredible installers kept on going to do what they did best. 5 weeks in we were over 30K out with only promises of explanations to come. I rocked the money boat and the first time I said "LAWYER" I was canned and people went home broke. (All of us, meaning to say I still owe money for my trip out there on my own behalf)

My original post???-----

MASTEC is the bad guy, right? This is the general consensus we have been reading for oh, lets see---YEARS??? My original post was to collectively ask and hopefully guide others in my predicament towards an answer.........How DO WE COLLECT!

Pick me apart, chew my butt. I dont care and you are wasting your time if not being part of "solving" a problem instead of pointing fingers and starting one not relevant.

Thanks

JG
This is CABL.com posting #174935. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTFH
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub by fusion42
There are 4 replies to this message
CableSpy, Please help... johngault 9/5/2006 12:22:00 AM
Mastec directdish 9/4/2006 2:22:00 PM