Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub

If your reply is correct - then I applaud you 100%.
I've been 2nd tier and have hired 3rd tier but always pay the subs and employees first! But we've been 3rd tier to much much larger 2nd tiers and have had to wait to get paid because they haven't been paid. It's crap, and from what little I know about CA law, it's illegal. But when you have to feed kids and pay the rent, who's got time or energy to hire crooked lawyers. This whole industry has gotten out of whack because they hire (no offense!) ex-linemen or dogs who have absolutely no business management skills, don't know how to plan or act professionally, get all their so-called "buddies" to do the work and then over-bill for it, and then stiff the others who come in to clean up the mess. THAT is the real reason that these companies pay so poorly now. Anybody with some education and a look from outside the bubble can see that..... Unionization is not going to solve this problem, proper management will.... I know this doesn't apply to just your message -- but I am sick of seeing all the posts from crybabies on this site. It's not even worth logging on anymore.....
This is CABL.com posting #174664. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTBk
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub by fusion42
There is 1 reply to this message