Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Contract Companies

oh boy here we go again, ok must be time for my once a year post just cant resist this one. So because you think you know your job all of the sudden you now know how to run your own company, except your on here asking how? if you approached me as the mso with this issue i would bluntly ask you if you were willing to stick it to your current company, who im sure explained the rates to you when you started and you excepted, for a few extra bucks, why would i not believe that at some point you would do it to me as well, hmmm in my area of the country you would be dismissed to never work in the system again.
as for u greasemonkey, sounds like a wise choice you made- so if you took your car to the garage for new tires and returned to pick it up and they handed you a bill for the tires and the person behind the counter explained that while doing your tires i noticed that your brakes were bad so i just went ahead and replaced them at no cost so you'd be safe, im sure this person would have a long healthy career, if your giving away cable that you didn't pay for, weather you charge the mso our not its the same thing, it ain't yours to give. as for the "im tired of dollar menu while others dine out on what i make" tell me, you think Bill Gates made his billions with out doing it off the work of others or any other company as far as that goes.
This is CABL.com posting #173619. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTkt
Posted in reply to: Contract Companies by Spider280
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Contract Companies rwman 8/10/2006 12:16:00 AM
Re: Contract Companies Techee10 8/9/2006 12:42:00 AM
Re: Contract Companies x Greasemonkey 8/8/2006 11:44:00 PM