Create your free account now! Sign up

Contract Companies

Where I am comming from: I am the last employee in a contract with a major contract company. I am basicly my own company. By myself. I make only what I earn that week. I see it not a need to go through 2 people to just end up with a percentage of what I earn. What would be the best apporoach to basicly, talk with the MSO aqbout basicly gaining the contract directly, if even a little bit less than the current contract I have to be getting less than 45% of what I am making compared to what the MSO is paying out. My main selling point is : To the customer - they should not be able to tell the difference between in-house and contractor. IF I am paid correctly, I wouldn't mind doing the extra work. Not to imagine the other employees I would end up hiring to help out with routes I have to turn away bacuse I asm stacked as it is. I hate tyo do it, and see the money I could be making ...by making it work...since nobody else gives a ****. . So- if you are in management within an MSO (in-house or cable contracting) What would be the best way to go about all of this transition? I WANT mdo get the work done. I WANT to make things WORK. Within what is shambles witin this industry. I WANT to know the MSO give work in my direction without issue. I spent many, late, late, late nights out..just to get things RIGHT. I have zero go-backs. Under current situations I do not get comp. for most of what I do. Yet, the job is COMPLETE. I already figure to match what they are paying the company I am working for. If not, then nobody runs the route for thast compnay (me). I just want to know the best way to sell an MSO on me as myself or as a a new company... without having to go in-house. I am sick of greed in this industry. There is no need for it in my sistuation. The dollar menu is my best friend. While bosses dine-out on what I make. At these times, I hate having such a passion for this industry and things done CORRECTLY. (sad)(frust)(angry)
This is CABL.com posting #173566. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTjC
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Contract Companies cablepro222000 8/10/2006 2:31:00 AM
Re: Contract Companies Quester 8/8/2006 9:54:00 PM
Re: Contract Companies x Greasemonkey 8/8/2006 8:48:00 PM
Re: Contract Companies hootie hoot 8/8/2006 7:29:00 AM