Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Contract Companies

Ok ask your self a few questions from the MSO point of view. Let’s say an MSO has need of 30 installers of any other position on a contract bases. Why would you want to have contracts with 30 individuals and receive 30 invoices each week for the work that was completed? This would require the MSO to provide more resources to manage each individual.

Why would you want to meet with 30 individuals to discuss work issues each day? And what about liability. An individual has limited resources if there is a catastrophic accident.

You could deal with one Contract Company that has skilled and professional managers that are experienced in your business practices. They provide a signal point of contact for all crews and accountability for damages and quality control.

There are many other issues I could go on about but I think you get my point. I think it is good that you want to improve your self and make more money but the first thing you need to do is meeting the customers need and in this industry an individual on there own dose not meet that need.

If you want to work for your self and answer to no one but the customer I would recommend getting your truck and tools and take out a few adds installing networking and additional outlets for cable and phone provided that this is legal.
This is CABL.com posting #173701. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTlN
Posted in reply to: Contract Companies by Spider280
There are 0 replies to this message