Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Contract Companies

I know how you feel.

I too WAS a sub contractor (now becomming a Truck Driver) and I NEVER did any job Have A**. It was always our fault on ANY problem And too many times left hung out to dry. I also did alot of so called freebie work just so it was RIGHT and to industry (if you can call it that) standards.

Example: I went on a call to hook up HSD for a client who already had cable services. A sat guy came out and HACKED it (cut our cable to use so they did`nt have to run one. did`nt notice that it was in use already. ANYWAY I was putting in a NEW line so as not to disrupt there satellite service. A Inhouse lead tech came out and started *itching at me becaue I did`nt diso the sat line to reclaim our original cable. I saw doing that as creating a problem and a client complaint. Time wise was about 5 minutes difference more to put in a new line (30 feet).

Good thing sometimes was I got good tips as some clients had OLD poor wiring and SAW the difference with new cable (poor signal and line noise from old cable) BTW.... I usually did`nt get paid to do that.
This is CABL.com posting #173615. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTkp
Posted in reply to: Contract Companies by Spider280
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Contract Companies OPIES HERE 8/9/2006 3:30:00 AM