Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Contract Companies

Quester,

Where DO you come from? Did I say I was providing additional services for free??? you sound like I said HEY since i`m here why not provide All three services for free for the price of one. No there ARE standards which need to adheard to and IF there IS a problem WHO are they (the MSO and the COMPANY YOU are working for going to BLAME???????). Doing work for free . I guess you have not been doing this much as every year the Cable\Sat companies are MAKING the techs esp. sub\contractors do more for less. WHY do you think I went to school to get out of this??????? Could it be part of the following........

higher expenses.....more money for current equipement......Famine more then feast..........NO SECURITY..........

NO LOYALTY............. NO respect........... no praise for a job well done.......... It`s ALL ABOUT CYA TODAY.

THE Rewards no longer worth the headaches, the 12 + hour days, The piece of meat you are to the.....MSO, Contracting Company,Disgrunteled Clients,ect...

BTW FYI Bill Gates did not develope DOS or Windows, Other people did. Check your history.He Like this Industry made their money off of other peoples backs and sweat.

I take it your A manager Who Also does the same as Bill gates HUH????? I hope you can sleep at night knowing that.
This is CABL.com posting #173624. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTky
Posted in reply to: Re: Contract Companies by Quester
There are 0 replies to this message