Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

Oh I see, so you think that when a company such as Bruister decides that 80% of it's techs should be paid less than $15 per hour and driving company owned vehicles, when before they were paid piece rates averaging upwards of $30 per hour and driving their own vehicles, it's all because those workers are lazy good for nothings. And when Bruister later decides that even the other 20% of the techs (those still in POV's) should be paid low hourly rates as well it is all because they are lazy too. Or are you trying to say that a tech who is facing these drastic pay cuts must be a lazy good for nothing just because he/she is looking for union representation to try and prevent the lose of nearly 50% of their pay?
Like I said, "a well treated employee has no need for union representation."
Oh yeah, I hear people stating how their companies are making changes which are greatly affecting their pay and life as a whole, but the only whining I'm hearing is coming from you anti-union guys who come whining like stuck pigs everytime someone posts anything about the possibility of a union. If you or anyone out there is a owner or manager and you don't want to have to deal with a union in your office then make sure to treat your employes well.
This is CABL.com posting #171671. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSO3
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by Waiting out the Storm
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Something to consider Waiting out the Storm 7/10/2006 7:00:00 PM
Re: Something to consider sumahit 7/10/2006 2:33:00 AM
Re: Something to consider bushmaster 7/9/2006 9:49:00 PM