Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What are we waiting for?

Noble thoughts and noble ideas I support your efforts buuuutttt heres the deal bro. I just conducted an interview today for an in-house position and this came up. The owner offers a job at set amount of dollars, you accept next week dont come to me and say this is more than I bargained for and I want more money sorry dude dont work that way.The same with my contractor installer he set his own prices I agreed hes workin and happy now if something changes i.e. add or remove a filter I'll adjust the pay accordingly,thats how it works in a good scenario.Now if he comes to me and DEMANDS more money than I think its worth then sorry dude it dont work that way been nice knowin ya. Dont get me wrong I support some type of standardization but each cable company from town to town has different services different demographics and different budgets so good luck man but I just dont see it happening and I'll never have an employee telling me what he's worth I or the owner will be the judge of that,by they way we do pay very good for our area.
This is CABL.com posting #164018. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQPC
Posted in reply to: What are we waiting for? by TDD1
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: What are we waiting for? TDD1 3/23/2006 7:45:00 PM
Re: What are we waiting for? Trey9007 3/23/2006 7:11:00 PM
Re: What are we waiting for? Trey9007 3/23/2006 6:49:00 PM