Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much

Asking installers to do the job mangers job. WHos passing the buck here. Ill do their jobs, revieve less pay for it. Then the suits recieve wage increases get all the credit for the success. But Im passing the buck. Fine.

I know its deeper than just the side of the installer. I TOTALLY understand this. My issue is that installers are not thought of when decisions are being made. We have no voice. Cant you tell. Does anything in this business seem pro-installer, no. Because we are not in a position to bargain, just beg. You even said it yourself, they over compensate.

And no the suits do not go out do bad installs, installers do. I think we will take responsibilty for that, but how about the good installs. How about the successful parts of the business. Are we not responisible for that. This is a MULTI- BILLION dollar industry and growing. INstallers have had to play some role in the success but no one wants to say we are responsible for success, just the failures. How is that we are only looked at from the negative side of things. Are role seems so vital when it comes to the down side of the business, but when it comes to those multi-billion dollar profits and how to share it, you'd think we didnt exist.
This is CABL.com posting #157872. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPeu
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much by sumahit
There are 5 replies to this message
Its not my job!!! oldschoolgal 12/19/2005 8:44:00 PM
Re: HSP's Taking To Much ENCRYPTTSODA' 12/19/2005 8:04:00 PM
Re: HSP's Taking To Much sumahit 12/19/2005 6:41:00 PM
Re: HSP's Taking To Much Bird Dog 12/19/2005 6:31:00 PM
Re: HSP's Taking To Much Trey9007 12/19/2005 6:13:00 PM